Two for Ones

6.07.2010

This past Saturday was a day to remember.  Not only did we celebrate Kira turning TWO...but her little sis turning ONE!  Crazy, I know.


And it rained.  So we had twenty-some people plus six (make that 6 under the age of 3-1/2) kids in the house...at one time...


It was crazy.  It was chaotic.  It was crowded.  And more importantly it was fun!


Bella, the biggest sister, could have opened all the presents without either of the birthday girls giving a hoot.  Maia couldn't have cared less and was more interested in Bella's your-sisters-are-going-to-get-all-the-presents-so-here's-one-for-you Ken barbie gift, than her own super neat new things.

(notice Bella the present hoarder...)

And I still can't believe that just a year ago, twelve months, our middle little was celebrating her first birthday and we were preparing ourselves to add another little to this crazy little house.  But more on her on her 'real' birth date.


So...in honor of our crazy 2 weeks of solid birthday celebrating, and our next weekly special.  YOU, my readers and unexpected drop-ins, can take advantage of my 2-for-1 deal on this Saturday, June 12th (Maia's birthday).  So stop by bekima knits this Saturday, from 12:00AM - 11:59PM and you can buy one - get one FREE!  And you can use it multiple times...so if you would like to purchase 4 items...you'll get 2 for free.  How cool is that?!  **Free items must be of equal or lesser value ~ Discounted items will be refunded via paypal within 24 hours of payment ~ Please note 2-for-1 special in 'message to seller' box upon checkout**


Here's my nerdy math side of me...and how I came up with this 2-for-1 special...
We just celebrated Kira's 2nd and Maia's 1st birthdays
Maia was born on the 12th
Kira was born on the 3rd (which is 1+2)
...hence my 2-for-1 special :)


So stop on by our shop on Saturday and take advantage of this great, one-of-a-kind deal...I don't offer this great of a discount very often!!

There's still time to enter this weeks giveaway too...here!!!


1 comment:

Tarah said...

Omg, I just saw this now about the 2 for 1 thing. I am so excited that friday is payday LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails