Houston We Have a Walker (and a winner!)

6.22.2010

It's official!  Maia is now a walker (still crawls after several failed attempts at getting somewhere by walking), but prefers walking over crawling now.

Yes...the only pic I could get of her walking this past week was from behind :)

EEEEKK! 


It's a bittersweet milestone for your baby to hit.  You really want them to walk.  Then they do.  Then you think maybe it would be better, and safer, if they just crawled.  Right?!  But at least Maia waited until now.  Bella was walking at 9 MONTHS and Kira at 10 1/2 months...so I guess it's ok it took her a little longer.


So I really thought that maybe she'd save her knees outside on our patio...but nope, some reason this girl loves to crawl on nice hot cement!  We'll get there...then I'll be wishin she was still crawling.  I think I should've asked for a 3rd (don't forget that second pair in the back of your heads Mamas) pair of eyes for my past birthday.  I'm gunna need 'em this summer!!

my mischief makers

Not to leave all of my entries guessing any longer for a winner for last weeks giveaway...but it was lucky number...
108
smooze13

Please email, ktfriesen@embarqmail.com, me by Friday, June 25th with your contact info! 

Thanks everyone for entering...it was our biggest giveaway yet and don't forget to enter this weeks giveaway here!!

1 comment:

smooze13 said...

I sent you an email and just wanted to make sure you got it in case it didn't go through.

Related Posts with Thumbnails