Success

6.27.2010

Ah, I don't think I ever imagined this time.  Not that I ever had enough time to even fathom the thought.  But Kira is officially - 'knock-on-wood' - potty trained!!!  WOO HOO!

Granted, I know she's going to have some accidents in the next few weeks or even months...but this is day THREE of our Potty Training Boot Camp.  The rockstar stayed dry in the same pair of underwear all day!  That's through a 3 hour nap and all.  I'm tellin ya...she's a true rockstar, rockin this potty thing in full fashion and glam.


So tomorrow we'll venture to town on our weekly Monday morning grocery shopping run and see how she does 'out and about'.  She's gonna do great.  I wouldn't expect nothing less from our middle little.  She's our Rockstar.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails