Lazy Rainy Day (and a winner)

6.08.2010

There's something about a rainy day that screams out to you to stay in your jammies all day and watch cartoons all day, being lazy on the couch.  Nothing beats the occasional rainy day to break up the sun-soaking, pool-living, sprinkler running summer days.

Summer is in full bloom, here in Minnesota, and Bella didn't miss noticing the lifeguards doing their training at the local aquatic center today.  She's been in love with that place since we've driven by it every week on our way to dance...since OCTOBER!  The girl is dying to get her little swimsuit covered body in that place, on a day that's really hot (as Mama puts it!).

I'm totally excited to bring her there...just wondering who I'm going to wrangle in to help me with the other two princesses who are totally afraid of our own tiny sprinkler, let alone the humongous water-shooting-gysers at this place.

Ah, I love my girls and their personalities seem to be shining bright lately.  Letting us know who there are and they mean business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not to forget...the winner of the Gotcha Petite Giveaway by made for you gifts...

#10
Stephanie over at Houghton Happenings

Congrats Stephanie!!  Please contact Wendi at madeforyougifts@hotmail.com to choose your own Gotcha Petite!!


And here's leavin ya one pic from our lazy rainy day...


2 comments:

Erin said...

we love swimming as well . I think we are heading to a beach today! I don't need to get into the water so I don't mind if it isnt super hot!

Unknown said...

Yay, I just emailed her! Thanks!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails