Week 2 Special and the Winner is...

4.26.2010

Scott and Jean Lucas!!!!  I'm sure your twins are going to look fabulous in whatever you decide to use your $50 bekima knits gift certificate on!!  Please contact me by Thursday, April 29th for your code...and if I don't hear from you by then a new winner will be chosen.  Winner was chosen at random by random.org.  I'm all about fairness :)

So, who wants to know what this weeks special is?  Anyone...?  Like you could talk back to me!?  Sometimes I feel like I'm having a real conversation, imagining what people would say, in response to what I  say, and yes, sometimes even laugh at the imaginary conversation.  I know, I'm a little whacky, and a little sleep deprived.  But I have to mention quick that EVERYONE is sleeping in their own beds tonight, except for myself.  I really don't want to catch the crap that the rest of the 4 had, so I'm staying clear of my husband and opting for the cozy couch tonight.

Ok, total loss of thought and on to the giveaway now.  Due to my lack of being able to work this past weekend, I was a little off the ball on getting a really good special for you...SO...you'll have to deal with another of my own, bekima knits DISCOUNT...I hope you guys don't mind.  ;)  There are really great, and I mean great, specials and giveaways to come with lots of great sellers and also some really good causes for some extremely deserving families.  I hope you all check back!

This week, all blog followers (you MUST be a follower!) get a 16% discount on ANYTHING in my store...even custom orders!  Discount runs through Friday, April 30th and you must enter code bkweek2 in the 'message to seller' box upon checkout AND as I said before you have to be a follower of my blog (you can find that button on the top right of this page).  Upon receipt of payment I will refund you (within 24hours) your discount back to your paypal account.  I'm giddy with excitement about this special and hoping you all love it too.  Why 16?  Cause I know you're all wondering where I came up with an extremely odd, yet even (math nerd in me), number for my special.  Well...it was actually the number of the winner of the giveaway that random.org generated for me...pretty spiffy huh?!

Ok, I obviously need some sleep.  G'Night all!!!

~ t

Quick sidenote...if you also have a shop or business and would like to be a part of one of my weeks, just send me a quick email at ktfriesen@embarqmail.com.

1 comment:

Scott and Jean Lucas said...

I'm so excited!! I sent you an email.

Thanks
Jean

Related Posts with Thumbnails