Newest Photos to Share

4.28.2010

Here are some new pics I just got...I LOVE them all!!!


Thank you Amanda for testing this twin cocoon and the awesome pics!!  www.amandagipsonphotography.com



Thank you Chrissie!!!  I love how you made the red/orange hat work on the newborn (it's a 6-month size!)  www.chrissiemariephotography.com


Thank you Mandy!!  I was so excited to see these green diaper covers!  www.mandysrokaphotography.com




Sarah...you've outdone the green hat...LOVE THEM ALL!!!!  www.sarahsweetman.com

Love this littles face...'just take the pic already Sophie'...SO CUTE!!  www.sophiecrewphotography.com

Another from the fab Chrissie...who just happens to live in my part of this world :)  http://www.chrissiemariephotography.com/

TOTALLY in love with this hat and cannot wait to get more of this bright pink in!  Thanks!!  www.watermelonphotoblog.com

Night all!  ~ t

2 comments:

Erin said...

Way to cute that baby has the cutest facial expressions! I can't wait for my photo shoot this weekend!

Tarah Heitman said...

Very cute photos... I'm also loving the bright pink with the green on that last one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails