Sizzlin Summer List

5.23.2010

Here's just a sampling of what I am going to do this summer!

Family bike rides on the trail
Run through the sprinklers
Mini road trip with my husband
Pedicure with my girls
Girls nights (no little girls!)
Tailgate at the Saints game
Go camping (yes with 3 little kids)
Travel to Devils Lake, ND
Learn to drive our boat
Teach my girls to swim
Dance in the rain
Living room slumber parties

It's going to be a good, good summer.

One lucky winner will receive a $10 bekima knits gift certificate, just for commenting and letting me know what you're summer list is!  Ends Tuesday, May 25th and winner will be chosen by random.org!!

And there's still time to enter the GIVEAWAY from Georgie Pies!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

-swimming lessons with the baby(8 months now)
-start saving for our 5 year anniversary vacation
-convert our front bedroom into my photography studio
-continue making baby food
-make dinner at least 5 nights a week
-get a kiddie pool for the backyard and spend lots of time out there with my little man
-Enjoy every moment! This is something I have been trying really hard to do lately. When it takes me 30 minutes to bounce Cale to sleep instead of 5, I try to savor the moment instead of getting frustrated. I look at his tiny hands and his little nose and remember that they won't always be that small. He is growing so fast and I want to enjoy every single moment!

MrsTallPaul said...

We have a little one set to arrive in late June, so my summer will include lots of sleepless nights, diaper changes, and feedings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails