Grand Opening Sale Today!

3.23.2011

The day is finally here! If anyone were to tell me 18 months ago that I would have my own business, knitting hats for the cutest little babies and opening my OWN website...I would've laughed in their face. I can't believe where bekima knits has come and cannot even begin to fathom where it is going to go, and it's all because of awesome customers and fans like you!


So today I am celebrating you...this Grand Opening Sale is in THANKS to all of you that have started this journey with me, joined along the way, or maybe you're just beginning. Either way, I'm glad you're here!


www.bekimaknits.com - Grand Opening Sale - All day March 23rd, 2011

**Every customer that purchases ANYTHING from our shop today during our Grand Opening will receive one of our newest SweetP Headbands (that haven't even made it to the shop yet!!) ...valued at $8-$10

***For every purchase of $75 or more, you will also receive a free bekima knits beanie :) ...valued at $18-$20

****For every purchase of $200 or more, you will also receive a free bekima knits hammock!! ...valued at $40

****And all orders over $250 ship for free!!


Thank You all for making this day come about and I hope you have a fantastic time shopping on our new website!!

xoxo ~ Tanya ~ bekima knits


**All free items will be chosen by me...and I'm sure you're going to love them!**

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails