are you ready for one-of-a-kind-wednesday?!

3.30.2011

Why purchase items made from OOAK yarn?

OOAK yarn stands for ‘one of a kind’ and is unique that it is hand-dyed and handspun and cannot be recreated. Each OOAK piece will be your unique item that NO ONE else will have, and I know every photographer loves to be unique and special. In my opinion, items made from OOAK yarn are some of the highest quality photography props available. Most of my pieces are constructed using 100% merino wool yarn, some of the softest, squishiest yarn available, and perfect for baby’s soft skin.


What is one-of-a-kind-wednesday?
one-of-a-kind-wednesday is your once-a-week opportunity to purchase photography props made with OOAK yarn from bekima knits, usually newborn beanies and other varieties of hats, and sometimes a cocoon or hammock! Unless noted otherwise all hats will be newborn size, for a baby less than 4 weeks old.


How do I participate in one-of-a-kind-wednesday?
one-of-a-kind-wednesdays are scheduled for WEDNESDAY nights at 8:00pm CST on my Facebook fan page. At that time I will post a photo album with OOAK items that are ready to ship. The price of each item will be shown on the photo, and if there are multiple items pictured in a photo then each item will be numbered. To purchase an item, you need to leave your Paypal email address in a comment on that photo, along with the item number (if applicable). The first person to comment with their email will be invoiced for the item.

How do I pay?

I will typically send out invoices within an hour after one-of-a-kind-wednesday is completed. Payment is expected within 24 hours or the item will go to the next person who left their email. Please contact me at tanya@bekimaknits.com if you are unable to pay within 24 hours. Items usually ship within 1-2 business days of cleared payment.
I will NOT hold items. Please provide your payment in a timely manner or your item(s) will be forfeited.

How much is shipping?

I ship all my items through USPS Priority Mail within the US and USPS First Class International Mail for all international orders. Shipping is $6 for up to three hats, plus $1 for each additional hat. Cocoons are $6 plus $1 for each additional item. Shipping overage for international orders will be refunded through Paypal.


Please let me know if you have any questions! And the order that items are purchased are under the discretion that Facebook uploads them, I do not have any control over this!


Happy Shopping!
Tanya
bekima knits

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails