Funny Of The Day

9.01.2010

So, I come upstairs after having taken a shower to hear Bella 'talking' on the phone.  It's not really much of a surprise, the girl is a social butterfly and pretend-talks to people on the pretend phone all the time.

I continue to ask her who she's talking to and she said she had to call Grandma and I asked her which phone she used, since her and Kira had somehow found themselves sitting upon the stools...and she pointed to my cell phone.  So I pick it up, obviously, to check it out and here's my mom, GRANDMA, laughing hysterically on the other end of the phone.

What the heck?!  When did my 3 year old learn how to actually use a cell phone?!

Needless to say, she did, and no one knows how she actually called the right number to get to Grandma.  What was it that she so desperately needed to tell Grandma?  ...that she needed to pack TWO boxes of fruit snacks, instead of just the ONE Dora ones she wanted the other day.  AH, to be in the mind of a 3 year old!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails