The Blessed Garden Runneth Over

8.03.2010

I really do have some awesome posts a'brewin.  But quite frankly, I'm swamped in the store knittin like a crazy girl.

BUT, if anyone is in my area, or willing to drive to my area, we have a very blessed overflow of cucumbers and would love to pass some on to anyone that would love them.  I just picked about TWO 5-gallon buckets tonight.  Yeah...lots of cucumbers :)  If no one speaks up, they're going at the end of the driveway tomorrow night with a free sign!

Here's what's coming though...
 * lots of goodies from our recent Joy Gathering
 * Devils Lake adventures
 * our recent annual Saints game tailgating and...game watching...or people watching :)
 * and of course lots on the girls...swim lessons and dance signups already...eeek!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails